We are experienced in designing your network.
If you’re a WISP, the time is ripe to consider becoming a FISP but fear not, this is probably not a “get rid of what we we’re doing completely and invest in all new stuff” sort of thing. A hybrid path is very often the route to success. We have seen it dozens of times with our own clients.
Improve your network with:
- Access to network architects
- Access to multi-vendor validated designs and architectures
- Network documentation and discovery
- Network troubleshooting and resolution
- Implementation of new protocols and capabilities
- Network outage resolution by expert network engineers and architects
- Development of new designs and systems to solve complex problems
What’s new at IP ArchiTechs
28. Aug 2023MikroTik CCR 1009/1016/1036 officially discontinued
We knew it was coming when MikroTik announced the end of production for Tilera chips back in the fa......
15. Aug 2023MikroTik RouterOS v7.11 stable released
2023 has been a big year for MikroTik RouterOS v7 development. The OS has matured quite a bit and t......