We are experienced in designing your network.
If you’re a WISP, the time is ripe to consider becoming a FISP but fear not, this is probably not a “get rid of what we we’re doing completely and invest in all new stuff” sort of thing. A hybrid path is very often the route to success. We have seen it dozens of times with our own clients.
Improve your network with:
- Access to network architects
- Access to multi-vendor validated designs and architectures
- Network documentation and discovery
- Network troubleshooting and resolution
- Implementation of new protocols and capabilities
- Network outage resolution by expert network engineers and architects
- Development of new designs and systems to solve complex problems
What’s new at IP ArchiTechs
14. Jan 2023WEBINAR: Validated MX204 Alternatives: IP Infusion OcNOS
We recently did a webinar on alternatives to Juniper Network's MX204 platform. While the MX204 was......
21. Nov 2022Cribl: a refreshing approach to product – XFD8
Cribl presented at Security Field Day 8 and while they look to have an awesome product for observab......