We're equipped to get into the weeds of your network deployment. Let's execute your network architecture together.
Observium is a low-maintenance auto-discovering network monitoring platform supporting a wide range of device types, platforms and operating systems including Cisco, Windows, Linux, HP, Juniper, Dell, FreeBSD, Brocade, Netscaler, NetApp and many more. Observium focuses on providing a beautiful and powerful yet simple and intuitive interface to the health and status of your network. Professionally developed and maintained by a team of experienced network engineers and systems administrators, Observium is a platform designed and built by its users.
Put your network in the hands of our expert network engineers.
Expert configuration of network devices.
Verify your network is functioning as expected.
Move to a new design with stability and confidence.
Expert debugging to determine the root cause of network issues..
How your network will benefit from partnering with IP ArchiTechs
The IP ArchiTechs team can rapidly bring decades of experience to your business and quickly implement network changes in a safe way. Our ability to understand your business and technical requirements in a very short timeframe and execute on those goals is unparalleled. Our exposure to small entrepreneurial startups, large global businesses and everything in between makes us a perfect fit for your organization.
Improve your network with:
- Access to network architects
- Access to multi-vendor validated designs and architectures
- Network documentation and discovery
- Network troubleshooting and resolution
- Implementation of new protocols and capabilities
- Network outage resolution by expert network engineers and architects
- Development of new designs and systems to solve complex problems
What’s new at IP ArchiTechs
21. Nov 2022Cribl: a refreshing approach to product – XFD8
Cribl presented at Security Field Day 8 and while they look to have an awesome product for observab......
13. Nov 2022IP Infusion OcNOS 6.0: Tag Operations
One of the biggest misconceptions I had before moving into the service provider space was that all ......