We're equipped to get into the weeds of your network deployment. Let's execute your network architecture together.
Mimosa Networks, a division of Airspan, is the global technology leader in wireless broadband solutions, enabling service providers to connect dense, urban, and hard-to-reach rural homes at a fraction of the cost of fiber. Mimosa access, backhaul, and client solutions are deployed in a hybrid-fiber-wireless architecture, and engineered for both point-to-point and point-to-multipoint connections, across a variety of diverse applications including residential and business high-speed internet access, surveillance, public safety, education, and hospitality networking. Mimosa's technology delivers unprecedented levels of cost-effective spectral efficiency, allowing scarce spectrum to be concurrently and reliably shared across networks. Mimosa Networks was acquired in 2018 by Airspan, the leading vendor of 4G/5G wireless densification solutions.
Put your network in the hands of our expert network engineers.
Expert configuration of network devices.
Verify your network is functioning as expected.
Move to a new design with stability and confidence.
Expert debugging to determine the root cause of network issues..
How your network will benefit from partnering with IP ArchiTechs
The IP ArchiTechs team can rapidly bring decades of experience to your business and quickly implement network changes in a safe way. Our ability to understand your business and technical requirements in a very short timeframe and execute on those goals is unparalleled. Our exposure to small entrepreneurial startups, large global businesses and everything in between makes us a perfect fit for your organization.
Improve your network with:
- Access to network architects
- Access to multi-vendor validated designs and architectures
- Network documentation and discovery
- Network troubleshooting and resolution
- Implementation of new protocols and capabilities
- Network outage resolution by expert network engineers and architects
- Development of new designs and systems to solve complex problems
What’s new at IP ArchiTechs
18. Feb 2023A simplified – cost effective – way to deliver IPTV with IP Infusion
Multicast used to be the defacto standard for delivering IPTV and a lot of legacy IPTV systems are ......
14. Jan 2023WEBINAR: Validated MX204 Alternatives: IP Infusion OcNOS
We recently did a webinar on alternatives to Juniper Network's MX204 platform. While the MX204 was......