Current Job Openings
Description for Network Engineer – Operations : Growing IT consulting company is seeking a Network Engineer to be responsible for design, implementation and troubleshooting of customer networks. The Network Engineer will work closely with the TAC and Design engineers. Minimum of 3 years of experience in a medium/large scale Enterprise/Service provider environment. CCNP certification or higher is strongly preferred. Equivalent experience will also be considered in lieu of certification.
Location: remote worker
Dual language: Spanish/English is highly desired but not a requirement.
Responsibilities for Network Engineer – Operations:
- Support 24X7 environments by participating in after hours on-call rotation.
- Provide a technical layer between Tier 1 and Design Engineering
- Configuration/deployment of complex BGP, OSPF, MPLS, L2/L3, VoIP and Video topologies
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge.
- Exhibit leadership qualities by taking the initiative to identify and resolve issues.
- Alarm management and response
- Evaluate network quality metrics
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the continued success of the team
Requirements for Network Engineer – Operations:
- A minimum of 3 years of verifiable experience in a Network Engineering role.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong technical expertise with 3 years of hands-on experience in networking technologies with expertise in IP network hardware, routing protocols, high availability network monitoring and design, network security, and VoIP/Video.
- Proficient in routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP)
- Proficient with MPLS, VPN, Layer 2/3, and P-t-P / P-t-MP networks.
- Proficient in configuring and troubleshooting VoIP protocols (SIP, MGCP, Skinny, H.323)
- Direct knowledge of Cisco or Juniper routers and switches (MikroTik knowledge a strong plus)
- Knowledge of IPv4 and IPv6 Addressing.
- Knowledge of Telecommunications environments and circuit types.
Please submit your resume or CV to [email protected]
Applicants will participate in a technical interview with Design/Senior Network Engineers.